Isabelle et Henri Chatellard
Fire department : 18ttttttttttt
SAMU : 15ttttttttttt
Police : 17ttttttttttt
General : 112
Sanitary protocol applied for COVID-19
Even if the cleanliness in our accommodation is obvious we are strengthening our cleaning and disinfection procedures, in accordance with government recommendations in force to date. We are committed to respecting the following charter in terms of prevention against Covid-19.
We are committed to:
- Ensure the application of directives and recommendations of public authorities in the fight against Covid-19.
- Use and make available disinfectant products.
- Ensure that barrier gestures and recommendations are respected by all
- Sanitary measures to welcome you in peace
- Reinforce the cleaning and disinfection of accommodation and common areas and adapt them to the requirements and recommendations of the health authorities.
- Favor the dematerialization of our communications, payments and invoices
We do our own cleaning according to strict hygienic rules.
Room linen (sheets and towels) are cleaned by laundry.
For a peaceful stay, everyone:
- Respects barrier gestures and recommendations
- Informs us if he reports symptoms